This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Sunday, 26 March 2017

MORE GORJUS AND HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

Hello my friends,hope you are all having a wonderful mothers day.

I have just made a card,and just finished,this tiny wee book using Gorjus images from Do Crafts.

This is the card i made using two of the images with card from my stash.


Then for the book which I made with some left over black card,and more Gorjus images.

This is the front cover.













This is the back of the book.

Well take care everyone lots love Cherylxxxxxxx

                          Brown sugar anything goes
                           Crafting with friends anything goes
                           Making memories  layers
                                          Simply paper crafts anything goes

17 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Cheryl. Love the pages and beautiful images.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card, Cheryl and your book is awesome!
xxx Margreet

Jackie said...

I love those Gorjuss girls, and it's such a great idea to make a book for them. I love it. A great card too! :-) Jx

Chrissy said...

Adorable little book with the gorjuss girls Cheryl..lovely card too and love all the papers you used..very pretty..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Juls said...

Fantabulous Gorjuss collection xx

Irene said...

A truly Gorjuss little book Cheryl, wonderful project! I'm hardly in blogland, hubby is fighting C... and one more surgery to go in april..don't craft much either, mainly dt-work!

XxIrene

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful creation!

Lia said...

Oooh, Cheryl this is all so 'Gorjuss'!! Love the stamps and your creations very much!
Lia xx

Sandy said...

Such a cute image and you did a fantastic job with the card. I was going to say I did not know which I liked better - your card or your little book. But who am I kidding - I LOVE little books and keep thinking I will make one!! You are so dag gone god Cheryl!!!
Sandy xx

Dawn said...

The card is great ... but I adore the little book ... you did a fantastic job. Keep that creativity going Cheryl. Good Stuff !! Thank you for joining us a Brown Sugar Challenge.

Paddington fan said...

Great projects, love the card and the book is beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us for our 'Add some layers' challenge at Making Memories Crafting, good luck in the prize draw and I do hope you'll join us again soon!
Love Jacky x
MMC DT

Sue said...

This is really lovely Cheryl, your pages are amazing. It's good to be back home and catching up in blogland! Have a great week. Sue xx

Linby said...

I have some Gorjusa girls unused - would be great to put them in a book - thanks for the inspiration. Hope mine turns out as lovely as yours.

sue w. said...

These are so lovely. Love the colours and layout, they are so cute. I have just bought some of these too.
Hugs Sue W.

Katie Lamb said...

stunning cards

Mandy said...

Cheryl this is gorgeous hun. The images are adorable.
I hope life is treating you well lovely xxx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card and book Cheryl, lots of beautiful Gorjus girls.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x